Top 9 Best Monthly Monthly Web Hosting with Billed Monthly in 2021
9 cheap month-to-month web hosting with monthly billing cycles (for easy payment)
Are you looking for the best monthly web hosting services?
This article covers 9 of the best hosting sites for websites that are billed monthly. These are top rated and you can get started for just $ 0.99.
While most of the cheap web hosting services are mischievous when it comes to luring you in with low starting prices and then burdening you with higher renewal fees, I went the extra mile:
- Show transparency about cheap hosting prices in the long term,
- List those with lower or near the same hosting rates per month after renewal and
- List monthly web hosting services that don't compromise on speed or security (in their price range).
The main benefit of hosting your websites with monthly web hosting companies is that you don't have to pay a lot of money at once. Instead, you can pay every month to start your own blog without worrying about money.
Please note: what I recommend and what not
One thing to consider in my list of the best monthly web hosting services is the following You won't find Hostgator somewhere. I had bad experiences with them 3 years ago and even tried them a few months ago to give them a second chance but I was even more disappointed.
So I will never find myself promoting something like this based on a single fact, even if they pay more affiliate commissions, I can never sell my readers (you) this torture and risk their business.
Here is the list of the 9 best monthly WordPress hosting services that are worth every penny.
1 GreenGeeks hosting
First on our list of monthly web hosting plans is a company that also cares about nature and carbon footprint reduction.
It's the greenest hosting company and also an EPA Green Power partner. It consumes a lot of energy and has a great impact on the environment. They buy three times the wind energy credits to offset the energy their services use to power your website.
How are you as a hosting company? Because that's what they are in the end!
GreenGeeks offers solid state RAID 10 storage arrays, runs on the latest technologies like Powercacher, MariaDB, etc. and offers solid customer service. They also offer nightly backups and free CDNs.
GreenGeeks hosting features
- It offers a 99.91% availability guarantee
- Monthly web hosting plans with lifetime free domain
- Environmentally friendly
- It provides a server rewind tool that backs up your account so that if you accidentally delete something, you can restore the account or an individual file, site, or MySQL database
- In addition to SSH access, GreenGeeks offers free nightly backups
- Responsive customer support
- Provides the ability to choose the location of your servers to reduce the loading time of the website
- Monthly WordPress hosting with free CDN with Cloudflare
- Advanced technologies like PowerCacher, MariaDB, HTTP / 2, PHP7 for faster page loading
- If you choose monthly billing, there is a $ 15 setup fee. There is no fee if you pay for a year or more.
- GreenGeeks Hosting is $ 1.95 per month with free domain if you pay for 3 years. This is not why you are here. If you are billed monthly, you pay $ 9.95 per month plus $ 13.95 for the domain if you don't have one.
First steps with GreenGeeks ››
Also read: 5 Best Cheap VPS Hosting Services
2 Namecheap hosting
Mostly considered a domain registrar, Namecheap offers incredibly cheap hosting services with pretty good quality.
Namecheap helps you get started for just $ 2.88 per month (yes, you read that right!) And is completely transparent about how the renewal fees go.
Unlike other hosting services that offer dirt cheap billing for the first month for hosting or even a free trial for the first month and then an unbearably high renewal fee, Namecheap offers the same renewal price and gives you the cheapest hosting services in the long run.
Namecheap offers 3 monthly website hosting pricing tiers. Stellar, Stellar Plus and Stellar Business with the lowest plan (Stellar at $ 2.88 / month) that allows you to have up to 3 websites with a measured storage space of 20GB SSD.
The higher plans (Stellar Plus for $ 4.88 / month and Stellar Business for $ 8.88 / month) offer unlimited hosted domains (websites) and unmeasured SSD.
Namecheap hosting features
- Ridiculously cheap monthly web hosting (but gets even cheaper with annual pricing plans)
- Up to 3 websites in the plan below
- Free 2x weekly backups
- Free domain with data protection (for the first year)
- 50 free positive SSL certificates
- Inexpensive hosting to get you started
- Reliable hosting company
- Allows 3 domains hosted (while top-level hosting services only allow 1 domain)
- You can choose your data centers in the US or the UK depending on your target audience and customer geography.
- Good for small websites or for beginners who want to test blogging. However, if you want to get bigger with a large number of visitors, then you should check out other hosting services listed here (TIP: WPX).
Start with Namecheap ››
3 WPX hosting
For those of you who aren't looking for limited, cheap hosting plans and just want the monthly billing cycle (either to try a hosting out or for whatever reason) the answer is WPX hosting.
Before I go any further I want to say that WPX hosting is the WordPress hosting that I love and use on this website. There is absolutely no hosting that is equivalent to what WPX hosting offers (and yes, I've used many in my 7+ years in business!).
WPX hosting isn't cheap! It'll cost you a whopping $ 24.99 per month (costs a lot less for annual plans), but it's well worth it.
If you are someone who is into Google ranking and SEO this is definitely what you should get.
WPX hosting is not only one of the fastest WordPress hostings in the world (did I say that a fast website load time is a ranking factor? Heck yes!), But also the fastest customer support.
I chat with them a lot and I never felt like I was chatting online. You were as quick as saying “Hey! Tom ”on the other desk and Tom answers.
WPX hosting is managed WordPress hosting with a monthly billing option. That said, all you have to do with your website is content and grow your business.
WPX does everything for you such as free nightly backups and free restores, security patches, installing services like the caching plugin or CDN, and even allows you to have a double staging area to duplicate your site and make changes as you wish merge with a live site.
Even if your website is hacked, they can fix the problem for you at no additional cost.
Check out my unbiased WPX hosting review to learn more or click here to access our exclusive WPX hosting discount coupon.
WPX hosting features
- Best managed (they do it all for you!) WordPress hosting with monthly billing cycles
- Free domain name
- Free Proprietary CDN (WPX Cloud)
- Free SSL Certificate
- Faster than the best hosting you can find (my website went from 5-6 seconds to 500ms load time)
- Automatic backups and all other team managed backend services
- Free staging site to test themes, plugins, and themes before merging with your live site
- Best-in-class hosting
- Super helpful customer service who go out of their way to help you
- Unlike other hostings, they don't send you a link to a tutorial and don't sell anything they guarantee"Fix for you"to solve any problems you have on your website.
- Different servers in the UK and US if that is what you prefer
- Incapsula Enterprise-level DDOS protection for all plans
- It's a little pricey compared to other monthly web hosting providers (but takes away all of the headaches for you with hosting, blog security, etc.).
Getting started with WPX hosting ››
4th A2 hosting
Known for its fast loading speed and reliable WordPress hosting, A2 Hosting has everything you need to build a website. From absolute beginners to professional bloggers, everyone can find the right hosting plan with A2.
If you want to get billed monthly WordPress web hosting, A2 is a good candidate. A2 hosting is so secure that they own their servers privately and only their employees have access to them. I have to say for sure!
A2 Hosting also offers free backup plans with Server Rewind that you can access through the cPanel.
A2 hosting features
- It offers a 99.9% availability guarantee
- 30-day full money-back guarantee or partial money-back guarantee at any time
- Scale as you go
- It offers a server rewind tool that backs up your account so that if you accidentally delete something, you can restore the account or an individual file, site, or MySQL database
- Offers free CDN and SSL through Cloudflare
- A2 Hosting protects your site with HackScan, which blocks attacks before they occur
- It provides Turbo server to speed up the loading times of your website
- With PatchmanIt offers an extra layer of security and is available for free if you have a shared hosting account
- It has global data centers that suit the speed of your website
- Lots of hosting options including Windows hosting to cloud hosting to dedicated hosting
- If you decide to downgrade the existing hosting plans, customers will be charged a small fee for server migration.
First steps with A2 hosting ››
5 DreamHost (monthly web hosting)
Founded in 1996, DreamHost is one of the oldest and largest hosting providers in the world. With over 1.5 million websites hosted, DreamHost clearly deserves the Top Rated Web Hosting award it received from PCMag.com.
I use DreamHost to host a number of my niche websites along with my personal branded site and I am happy with their performance, customer service and availability.
In addition to bloggers and website owners, DreamHost is also one of the best hosting for web developers with support for Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, and Redis.
Dreamhost offers a 97-day money-back guarantee that should speak volumes for confidence in their services.
DreamHost Monthly Web Hosting Features
- Fast SSD storage
- Unlimited traffic
- Free SSL Certificates
- Pre-installed WordPress
- Faster reliable hosting
- One of the best month to month web hosting providers that I have personally used!
- No free domain (most web hosting billed monthly don't offer this)
- No email on the starter plan ($ 4.95 / month) but unlimited email support for the unlimited plan ($ 10.95 / month)
Start with DreamHost ››
6th 1 & 1 Hosting: Monthly web hosting for just $ 1 / month
1 & 1 claims to be Europe's largest web host and is another cheap month to month web hosting with easy billing options.
1 & 1 has been around since 1988 (that was before Google existed!) And has millions of users worldwide. 1 & 1 Hosting has a unique strategy to ensure your website never goes down.
They store your websites on two different servers at the same time. So if your server happens to go down, they'll take your website over the other server to avoid downtime.
They are one of the best Godday hosting alternatives and offer a better hosting solution than Godaddy.
The site advertises $ 1 per month web hosting. However, if you dig deeper into the pricing plan, you will find that it is $ 1 per month for the first month and then $ 8 per month thereafter.
The lowest plan starts at $ 4 per month and extends at that rate, while the business plan gives you a billing option of $ 1 / month for the first month and then billing cycles of $ 8 / month.
1 & 1 hosting features
- Very cheap and quick solution if you want to validate a website before making it into a huge website
- Offers free SSL which is huge at this price point.
- 99.99% uptime
- With the Sitelock function for advanced protection against malware and vulnerabilities
- Independent tests claim they have faster response and load times than other hosting providers like Godaddy, Bluehost, etc.
- Phone and email chat support
- $ 1 monthly web hosting
- DDoS protection and geo-redundancy included
- It's good for quick test pages or personal websites, but I wouldn't recommend it to serious blog owners with heavy traffic.
Start with 1 & 1 Hosting ››
7th TMD hosting: Managed hosting with monthly billing
TMD hosting is another top notch hosting service that offers monthly billing plans and also comes with a free domain. TMD isn't the best out there, but it's great hosting for anyone looking for cheap hosting with a monthly billing option.
They offer free SSL, free cPanel, unlimited bandwidth, and basic caching options for faster site loading. They seriously hosted their servers and websites with them for malware infections. Only the executives are allowed to run malware scans using the web-based firewall operated by BitNinja to ensure that your website is safe.
TMD hosting features
- Cheaper hosting with Linux and Windows servers
- Offers great security options
- Free domain and SSL.
- Free daily backups
- Developer-friendly hosting with SSH access
- Free domain, SSL and daily backup
- Free site migration
- Global server locations
- Managed hosting (like WPX above) which does almost all hosting chores including backup, recovery, SSL and other issues.
- It's great budget friendly hosting. Given the price and offers from competitors, I couldn't find any problems.
First steps with TMD hosting ››
8th SiteGround hosting: Trial hosting for the first month
As of 2004, over 2 million users worldwide have trusted SiteGround hosting, which is designed for easy website administration. They offer web hosting, WordPress hosting, WooCommerce hosting, and cloud hosting.
NowNote that SiteGround doesn't offer a monthly plan. You must at least commit to the annual plan.
However, if you want to try any hosting before you commit, SiteGround offers you a trial hosting plan for the first month. It costs $ 3.95 for the first month.
If you like the quality of hosting, you can continue on the annual plan for just $ 47.40 per year.
SiteGround hosting features
- Quality web hosting
- Free sitebuilder
- Free SSL
- Free email accounts and daily backups
- Unlimited MySQL
- Their Growbig and GoGeek plans offer free site migration by experts, SuperCacher for improved speed and staging environments (something Kinsta and WPX have on all plans).
- Trustworthy and high quality hosting
- Good customer service
- No monthly web hosting plans
- Pricey compared to some of the monthly web hosting providers listed here
- The startup plan (lowest plan) is limited to only ~ 10,000 visits per month.
Getting started with SiteGround ››
9 Kinsta Hosting: Managed WordPress hosting that is billed monthly
Sometimes choosing monthly web hosting doesn't mean looking for cheap web hosting. There are reasons why you should choose the monthly payment method and still not want to compromise on the quality of the hosting.
If this is the case with you, then I've covered your back.
Kinsta is another high-end month-to-month hosting for WordPress that is worth every penny of your investment. They took the concept of fast website loading to a new level, reducing the websites hosted on them to less than a second of loading time.
In addition, Kinsta web hosting is fully optimized for WooCommerce hosting. If you are looking for WooCommerce hosting sites that allow monthly web hosting billing, then you should give Kinsta a try.
Kinsta is powered by Google Clouds which make it safe and faster than any other hosting you can think of. Managed hosting takes care of everything you need in the backend like free site migrations, backups, and site restores to name a few.
Be sure to read my Kinsta hosting review to see if it's worth the price.
Kinsta hosting features
- Great beginner-friendly hosting solution with easy-to-expand UX
- Offers free SSL and CDN so you don't have to spend a dime on it
- 100% uptime tested
- Daily backups and even hourly backups with additional minimal fees if required
- Choose from 15+ global locations to strategically host your website on a server that is closer to your visitors
- Kinsta's free analytics give you access to visitor count, bandwidth usage, and server response time
- Responsive customer support
- Rigorous site scans and internal server scans ensure everything is in good working order
- Like WPX above, Kinsta has staging sites where you can push developed sites and clone sites to live sites with just one click.
- Provides enterprise hosting for large websites with a large number of visitors
- At $ 30 a month, it's definitely not the cheapest monthly hosting, but it's one of the best you can get.
Get Started With Kinsta Hosting ››
Summary: 9 best month to month web hosting services in 2021
Hope you enjoyed our collection of the best monthly WordPress hosting services that offer free domain, quality service, and even better customer service.
This list includes the best of hundreds of hosting services that offer free domain monthly payment options, but when it comes to choosing the best hosting, I can't think beyond that.
What's my recommendation?
See, when it comes to hosting, it's not like one size fits all. Recommendations are only based on what you need and what your budget is.
For example, In this case, WPX hosting and Kinsta hosting offer unparalleled features and quality (like CDN, SSL, very fast servers) that will help you improve SEO ranking and provide great customer service that will ensure you don't lose your peace of mind . But they cost you more than the others.
So, if you're a busy business where you need to focus on other aspects of growing your business without worrying about hosting issues, you can't get better monthly web hosting plans than this.
Check Out WPX Hosting Services Now »
On the other hand, Hosting like Namecheap'S and GreenGeeks are very good budget hosting with monthly billing plans for WordPress hosting. They offer the best service you can get in this price range.
Visit GreenGeeks »
So, I recommend you to Go with one of the above four depending on your budget.
(If you're going for lower-priced hosting services like 1 & 1, I recommend doing this for a personal blog or a test blog with less traffic.)
Let me know your thoughts and what is your favorite hosting when it comes to monthly web hosting.
Here is a question for you:
Which month-to-month web hosting have you tried so far and which one was so good that you decided to stick with it for the long term?